Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cute, Sexy and Talented…Jay Sean!

Official Website


I saw Jay Sean’s photo before I heard his music but wasn’t very impressed. I was supporting a music artist friend on a voting site. The vote was for the top young r&b male singing artist or something pretty close to that. So when I saw Jay Sean I acknowledged his good looks ( he doesn’t have classic good looks but he is cute and can he take some gorgeous photo) but since I didn’t know who he was I dismissed the fact that he might actually have talent!There eventually came a time that I did get to hear his music and I instantly became a fan. He has an amazing voice and sports and array of love songs that have an exquisitely refreshing overtone.



Jay Sean was born Kamaljit Singh Jhooti (Indian/Punjabi heritage) on March 26, 1981 in Southall London. He’s a British R&B singer and sings under the Cash Money Record Label. His debut album ”Me Against Myself” was released in 2004 and he has since released two additional albums ”My Own Way” in 2008 under his own label Jayded and his latest album release ”All Or Nothing” featuring collaborations with Lil Wayne and Sean Paul and his first American release as well as his first release under the Cash Money/Universal Records Label. He gleaned his inspiration from such R&B artists as Jodeci, Joe & Brian McKnight. *One last little known fact. His first album outsold Jay-Z, Britney spears and Madonna.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP