Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Beautiful & Talented...Laura Izibor!


Official Laura Izibor Website      Official Laura Izibor Myspace

This is how I discovered Laura Izibor’s music and has since been very proud of her. Last year I was voting for another artist that I really liked on a site for new artist video and loving music as I do I decided to check out some of the other videos of artist I had never heard of . The video was for ”From My Heart To Your” and I loved the energy in the video. The beat was alive, her voice was amazing and it didn’t hurt that she’s a beautiful woman. I bought her album and I’ve been a fan every since.



Laura Izibor, born in May 1987 is a 23 year old Irish R&B singer from Dublin Ireland and her debut Album ”Let The Truth Be Told” was released in Ireland in May 2009 and in the US in June of 2009. It’s an amazing album. The single ”Shine” from the album was the lead track for the movie "Nanny Diaries" and has also been featured in “A Special K” commercial. The track ”mmm” another track from the album can be heard on the Why did I get married Soundtrack and the track ”Carousel” is featured in the movie P.S. I Love You. Laura performed and was the victim in the 100th episode of “Bones” and has opened in concert for Aretha Franklin& John Legend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP