Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jason Derulo...Smokin!

I am a hardcore fan of 21 year old Derulo! He hails from Miami, my neck of the woods and was discovered by music producer J.R. Rotem and mentored by American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi. Even though he has written music for Cash Money Records and for other artists such as Danity Kane and Donnie Klang Jason didn't release a first single himself until May 2009 titled "Whatcha Say". The single was a major hit in several countries. His self-titled debut album was released March 2, 2010 and has produced an amazing 9 hits. I purchased the album and rarely do you ever buy an album without at least one song that you don't particularly like...well I dare you to find one on this album. My favorite song off the album...I can't pick just one but I do like "Ridin solo". More recently Jason performed on American Idol and his performance was awesome! I wish Jason much success on his future endeavors!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP